I found some cloth ribbon at Walmart that looked quite a bit like the cloth used on early Martins to reinforce the sides and prevent cracks from spreading around the guitar. I cut them to length and drenched one side with super glue. I think it looks pretty cool.
The following two pics were taken through the soundhole.
The brace in the following pic looks huge but only because the camera is so close to it.
Here I put the camera inside the guitar and used the 10 second timer. The camera is down near the end block and is pointing toward the neck block.
I'm pretty proud of how all the bracing turned out, since I made it all myself, out of spruce boards, this time.
Here the camera is underneath the soundhole and pointing towards the end block.