The X-bracing on the top has a 25' radius cut into it. But the bridge plate, the finger braces and the upper transverse brace are all flat. So I glued these down first, in order to get a nice flat surface for a better glue fit. On my first guitar, I did this backwards. I glued down the X-braces first, and fit the other pieces up against the X. When I did that, I was trying to glue flat pieces onto a curved surface.
Here's the bridge plate being glued down.
I could've done more than this all at once, but I like to just do just a little bit at a time so that I have good control, can clean up the glue squeeze out, and can make sure nothing is sliding around before the glue tacks.
Next I glued down the [whatever it's called] brace. The one with a hole in it that the truss rod wrench goes thru.