Monday, April 19, 2010

Binding

I started doing the back binding last night and got the rest of it on today. I used the bike inner tube to strap it down, and titebond to glue the bindings. After removing the inner tube I started scraping the binding flush to the back and sides.

I like the look of thin binding.























































































































































After it was looking like the back binding was going to turn out looking really good, I did the same thing to the top.

Here's my gluing method.




























Here you can see the left side has been scraped and the right side hasn't been yet.



















I think it looks pretty good.

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment